Hydrating at 630. Energy bar at 7. Race at 9. Perfect. Had a great nights sleep. Some idiot called me at 3am.... what the heck. But other than that no worries. Had a dream I forgot to get my packet and number and over slept this morning and didn't get to the race until it started and could find where the starting line was so I just ate a hamburger. mmmm hamburger. Weird I know but maybe it's my mind's way of saying "get with it!" You do you really care about this race you fool..... I do care. I want to break 28. I know I can becasue I've been training at 8:30 pace. It'd be awesome if I did better than two weeks ago. I just hope my legs let me.
More morning rituals left to do, update after the race before the NFL draft.
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment