Saturday, April 21, 2007

beautiful

what a morning. perfect weather outside. Sunny, not a cloud in the sky, 60 degrees. perfect. made a for a very good, relaxed run. Started tight for the first 2 miles but slowly loosened up for the next 4. I ran my mantra, I wanted to go down a street so I did. I wanted to go left so I did. I love that. Freedom to run where I please. I relaxed into some live dave matthews band. flowing to grooves they were in. It was actually pretty nice. Nothing heavy today.

Ran 6 miles. About an hour time. Didn't time it though. That made it a nice run too. I didn't worry about my time just where I felt like going. Finished so strong and fluid. man it was nice. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best run ever (which would be in a park or some forest somewhere with nature), I'd put this at a 6 or7. It was just nice.

"Do not let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden

-Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment