Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cross Country Mix

Ahh.. listening to the old tunes of my younger years. brings back many memories and keeps me pumped for the whole run. Took Monday off to finish painting the kitchen. Nice pale yellow (banana pudding is the real color) and we love it! So Sunday and Monday I rested. Knees fely great walking around the last two days. Very stiff today on the run. Need to stretch a LOT when I take a day off to recoup.

Gilda's is in 5 DAYS! My first race in 6 months! Holy moley! Just going out to break 30 minutes for 5K. I can do it. I'll be disappointed if I don't, but know I've been working slowly back into this since my shin splints last fall. I'm not headed down that road again. Just worrying about my knees and my form now. It will all come together soon.

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." -John Wooden

I like that...

Until tomorrow! Speed work tomorrow! First time for that in 4 or 5 months! AHHH!!!
-The Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment