Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Forgetful

jeez... it feels like Thursday already. last two days have been very busy at school. I was so exhausted after school yesterday I came home, sat on the couch and fell asleep. I haven't done that since my first year of teaching I think.

Took Sunday off (big mistake) and yesterday. Decided to do the same thing this week that I did the week of Gilda's. Rest Monday, 3 miles today (fairly easy, but tightend up 3/4 of theway through), temp tomorrow, 4 miles Thursday, premeet and PASTA Friday for Steve's Old Time Tap Spring Chaser SAturday morning. Not as pumped about this one... maybe because I don't know anyone else runnign in it. But I believe sarah, amy and dave will be there to watch. At least I hope they are. Should be a good week. Next week I start lifting and building up some muscle in the core and legs. Gotta get ready for summer runs!

Big PVGXC meeting Tuesday! WOO HOO!

"If you build it, you just killed too much of nature"- Me
-Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment