Sunday, March 30, 2008

longest of year

Saturday morning started well. Saw Laf, which was cool.

Went off on an 8-mile run. I felt awesome. Tight at first in my legs, but soon loosened up in the first mile. I'm not fast and my training is supposed to be around 11-min miles. That's too stinking slow. I think I was around 9:30. Finished in 75 minutes. I was really really happy with that. The 6th mile was the hardest, but I soon his 1.5 left and Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin came on my iPod and it has the best gallop beat in any song. This song never gives up and just keeps pounding and thumping in your ears. I killed that last mile. I felt so fast and light on my feet. It was almost euphoric. I must add it was chilly saturday morning. I need to get some better dri-fit tshirts. The ones I have from Champion give me a case of Andy from The Office. Those of you familiar with the 5-K episode will know the problem Andrew benard has when he runs. Yeah, C9 does that.

Not much else really.
Keep on keepin' on
-Hoffy

1 comment: