Monday, March 10, 2008

No creative title

Run was so awesome yesterday. I think I wound up doing about 5.5 and felt good doing it. Cross-trained and lifted today. I'll killing myself when I lift. I'm treating it like a workout- one exercise after another trying to hit lower and upper body and core. Working those muslce pairs. Hammies/quads, abs/lower back, chest/rows + pull downs. Good workout. I really like this routine I'm doing. Wednesday I want to try and get some squats and lunges in.

Tomorrow is my first workout of the season. I made up a Smart Coach program for the CQ Distance Classic 1/2 Marathon. I'm not sure if I'll do the half, but that's what I have it set up to train for. I also signed up for Steve's Old Time Tap Spring Chaser 5K and Gilda's 5K run in middle and late April. both were fun last year and Gilda's you get a meal and Steve's cerveza at the end. mmmmmm

Not much else really. It was just a good day I guess. Good reactions from the team today and the students weren't too bad either. Got a great review from the Assistant Superintendant who observed me on Friday out of the blue so that was totally awesome. Maybe I was glowing or something. People were just good today. I like that.

have you smiled at someone today?
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment