Thursday, March 20, 2008

shorts!

I be wearin' some shorts today! Well, I am in side, and the heat is on, so it's not too weird. I'm also jittery from my 4-shot latte from Coffee Hound... I think all the posts I've done where I've seen kind of excited, I've either just ran an awesome workout, or I'm had a latte.

Ran an easy 2.5 today. Two day total of 7 miles. Long way from the MC200 miledge I'll have to endure, but that's OK. That's not until June and it's only the first day of SPRING!!!! TOmorrow I have 8 miles. I plan to actually go to practice at 8am and run from there. It will take me awhile to run it, and there's basketball on tomorrow starting at 11am, so I need to be done before then. It will be good to see the team. It started raining after my run today so I didn't go talk to the team because they were outside running a workout. I think I'll do some abs later today.

On my walk back to the car, I was at Crow Creek, a song came on my iPod from my childhood. The first "rap" TAPE I ever bought was Wrex N Effect. If you know this band, you know what song came on. It made me laugh and I even did a little head/shoulder wiggle back to my car. I'm a dork, I know.

What a beautiful day. You have to be able to stop and smell the flowers, listen to the bee, and look up to the clouds every once in awhile. If you can't do that, you're priorities aren't straight.

Keep your head up and your ears to the bees.
-Hoffy

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete