Monday, March 24, 2008

Chinese food

Take it from me, don't eat chinese food, a lot of chinese food, the night before a 7-mile run. Just don't.
Ran 7 miles SUnday for my long run. 10 minute pace. I felt OK. Knees were hurting, but I think that has to do with not lifting at ALL this week and not XTing because I was on spring break and I never got myself together to get to school in the mornings. THat's OK though. I'm back at school tomorrow. I'll run to the track meet at Rocky tomorrow after school. About two miles, and I'll run back. So I'll get 4 in tomorrow and I'll XT the days I'm off since I'll already be back at school.

It was a nice spring break. Good runs, nice weather, and a relaxing week. I got a lot of school work done and I'm excited to start forensics in gen. sci. I have some need things to do and internet sites and videos to watch. Should be a good last 8 weeks in gen sci. Chem... I don't know. I almost feel the kids are being really resistant to learn. It was a tough 3rd quarter and I think they were just getting burnt out. Spring break came at a good time. I hope they got rejuvinated because there's only 9 weeks left. 9 weeks. That's nothing. So I just need to find some new motivation these last three units.

GO PVGTF AT INDOOR STATE!! WOO HOO!!
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment