Thursday, March 27, 2008

Winter in Spring

Ran, what seemed to be tempo pace to the track meet on Tuesday. It was so nice outside I only needed a tshirt and shorts. but as soon as I got to the meet it started to cool off as the sun went down, so had to cut my visit short. Got in about 4 miles Tuesday.

Biked and lift Wednesday.

Ran on the treadmill today. It' almost April and it snowed today. It's starting to melt, but still! Had 5 miles with 3 miles of tempo. It was nice to finally know the correct pace. Treadmills are good at that. Ran at 9:22 pace for 3.1 miles, mile warm up and mile cool down. I was definitely feeling the lactate acid and I know in ~16 days when I have my first race of the year, I'll be ready to run a solid race. I don't plan to PR, but it will be nice to come back after nasty patellar tendonitis, weight gain and just trying to get back at it.

Wheels is bummed she hasn't run in a long time. As one rapper said in the early 90's, "keep ya head up."

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment