Got my hairs cut today. Very nice. Went for a 4 mile or so run when I got back. Ran through the neighborhoods and then down around Augie. Saw the girls track team leaving, Wheels honked which was cool. I must look familiar when I run. So I saw myself in a store window and I lean to the front when I run. I need more core strength so I'm more upright. I know leaning slightly forward is natural, but I look like an old man when I do it and I'm only 27.
So total for the week is a measly 7 miles... god that sucks. But I'll XT tomorrow and lift and run again Friday and core.
No big plans this weekend, so running is in the plans and relaxing and getting some stuff for forensics ready for after spring break. I can't wait for spring break.
Oh yeah, watch Rob and Big. That show is so funny. It's on MTV and on MTV2 a lot.
Keep your stick on the ice
Hoffy
Do work, son!
ReplyDelete