Monday, March 3, 2008

Was that spring I just felt?

Wow was it cold today. I'm used to the cold since it's been an interesting winter weather wise... but man, the air was arctic and ripping today. Ran with Jonesy for a mile and finished with Wheels for the last 2 or so. Ran at close to 8:30 pace. What's wrong with me? Why am I running so fast? Iced my knees and they feel OK right now.

Over the weekend, I got to see a treadmill set up to take VDOT readings. It measures how efficiently your body can process the oxygen you inhale. There's a big 'ol head apparatus connected to a tube that you breath in and out of which is then hooked up to a computer. It looks so stinkin' cool.

This man -->
is the genious behind the VDOT, Mr. Jack Daniels, PHD


Keep your stick on the ice
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment