I'm not really sure why that song was in my head...
Anyway, Monday I had an easy 3 mile run. I'm supposed to be at 11:08 pace, or something like that, but I don't think it's possible for me to run that slow. I think I'm out on easy runs around a 10-1030 pace. It was a nice run, kind of chilly, but it's early Spring, so I can't complain. Good tunes too. I need to change my iPod songs...
Yesterday I took completely off, it is spring break.
Today I had 5 miles with 3 miles of tempo. Pace was 9:28. I think I was pretty close to it, but I forgot where I started so when I turned aorund and came back I wasn't sure where to stop. I think I was right on. I was going by feel though- I could speed up, but I could also slow down.
Gorgeous day outside. Perfect almost. I plan to run the course at Crow Creek tomorrow morning and see the team. Head back Friday morning for my long run. Easter weekend and out of town, so I'll leave it for complete rest again.
Later dudes, letter rip, hang ten!
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment