Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer runs

Day 1
So awesome. PVGXC is just the best. 20+ girls today on just the first day. Some were brand new to running, some new to cross country but ran track or some comming from other sports. Just awesome. Jane not here, still in Oregon. Lafayette came to show how you can become an life-long running through pvgxc. ran with her for about 1.2 miles or so. She turned around to do about 2.5. I kept going and got in about 3 today. Ran Raleigh drive, but cut it short once I hit riverdale, didn't go all the way to Scott.

Legs this mornign were tight. but a nice easy start today helped out a lot. finished pretty strong. I'm going to count last week toward my summer total. I think I had 15 last week. So 18 so far this summer.

Back again tonight with another 2.5. Gotta go see who comes to summer run day 1 at 6:30.
The excitement is awesome. AHHH! I love this stuff.

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment