Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Great day

Ran a mile warm up again. I'm going to keep doing that. I feel tired at the end of my runs with the girls, but that will only get better.

Started out at 10 min. pace and quickly picked it up going at a nice tick. Felt smooth, real smooth. Ran with jonesy and bisbee for 3 miles.

Came back, had a good stretch. Into the weight room. Teaching the girls proper form. Then I hit some bench and flies on a small exercise ball. one set of pull downs at 80lbs. Saw Jane doing wall squat-holds and tried those. 2 sets of 30 seconds. Nothing compared to what she can do (2 minutes). Ab twists and crunches with a medicine ball. Body pull ups on a bench station. overall, very good weight session. Did squats with 10lb plates. Also did single leg squats to strengthen my knee.

Things are looking good. I feel good too.

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment