Saturday, June 16, 2007

Been awhile

it's taking me awhile to keep this updated. Thats my fault and there's no excuse.
The week has been unbelievable. Lots of girls comming out this week. Three can run under 6 minutes for a mile, but easily cruising at 730. We're (jane and I) are so excited about this fall. It's really going to be a great season.

Ok, Monday I had gone about 3 or so and then another 2 at night..


Tuesday: Ran 3 again...trying to ease into it. I'm not sure why. I tried keeping up faster than I should be going. I need to stretch before these morning runs. My energy is high, lungs feel great. It's my legs tightening up... man it irritates me.

Wednesday: Jane shows up! She's so awesome and energetic. I try to have as much energy as her, but it's impossible. SHe's so good for these girls. We ran around McClellan Heights. Very nice houses. I slowed down to enjoy the view. Ran 3.1 today.

Thursday: Took off. Ran 4.5 today in 42 minutes. TIghtened up, but hung in there and legs finally loosened. I think getting on an elliptical for 10 minutes before runs will help a lot.

Friday: 4.5 again. Stayed tight the whole run. Annoyed greatly. I think lifting played a role. I see a month away and how much stronger, thinner, and more fit I will be. It keeps me running. I love it. Ran a great route. Jane is so good at finding new runs. I probably could have stayed closer if I didn't tighten up. still irritates me. Oh well. it will come with time. I need to keep upping the distance.

That's 20 miles so far this week. Walked a mile with the family to see Jer and Melissa's new lot. Slow. Taking today off. My legs need it. I'll get 5-6 in tomorrow.

Did core Monday and Wednesday. SPeed lifts Tuesday and strength lifts THursday. More tomorrow.

"What would we be without wishful thinking?"-Jeff Tweedy
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment