It's amazing what Mother Nature can do. 90 degrees with like 40000% humidty one day. The next day, 75 with next to no humidity. Amazing. Global Warming anyone?
Run felt awesome today. I think the cool morning air and actually eating yesterday helped. I haven't been eating much and I think that hindered my running. Ran 3 miles this morning. Not sure of the pace. Can't focus on that all the time. Came back. LaF wanted me to run a mile with her, and being the GREAT GUY I am I ran with her to keep her going and pick her up. She's having a rough week with her running so it helps to have a pick me up sometimes. After a full XC season as her running buddy, it's nice to have that person back. Especially when she's going away to college and I know she'll miss Wheels and I a whole lot. Her more than me. It's nice having an effect on younglings.
Weekly total: 21 miles
Summer Total: 62 miles
Finally; after listening to a little Jeff Tweedy he said the world would be a better place if we could all wake up and sing this lyric out loud every morning and mean it:
"Look around and you will see a community, a family. We are brothers, sisters, all."
-The Community Song
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment