why am I complaining about the heat? At least the sun was out. Better than being locked inside a room doing grades.
Legs were stiff all run today. Never loosened up. Stretched twice already tonight. Will again later. Core later as well. Ran 35 minutes today. Almost 4 miles. Could have been 4 if my legs didn't kill. It will go away though. Just repercusions from the speed workout yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get some hill work in. Probably end up taking Saturday off and running long on Sunday morning.
I haven't been very insightful. Maybe because my brain is mush from school. I'm glad I only have one day left. I'll definitely miss some of my students. They worked so hard. But I'm glad I have some time off to do the things I've been meaning to do (ie. yardwork, preparation for next school year, organize my room at school, clean the house, paint the bathroom, run.)
Fittin to be a good summer.
-Hoff
No comments:
Post a Comment