Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tough one...

it was a tough one today... not only the heat playing a strong role, but the workout too. Easy mile or so warm up, nothing special. Then hit 2x800 @ 3:45, 4x400 @ 1:53, and ended with 4x200 @ 56. Everything but my first 800 was fast. I need to learn to pace myself. That will come in time. Once I get used to doing workouts again. Legs were tight, but once I got going during each rep I loosened up.
Do form drills before workouts now.

4-5 miles tomorrow, definitely do core when I'm done. Haircut tomorrow too... Big weekend ahead again.

Two days left of school...just finals. Hope the kids study hard tonight. Many deserve to end on a high note this year.

Summer runs starting up. The energy is awesome. Fittin to be a good season. Jane and I need to stay patient and not injure our girls.

Watched the funniest episode of the office tonight. Season 2: The Injury. hillarious. One during season 3 maybe funnier though... can't remember which one. God I love this show.

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment