Sunday, May 6, 2007

Nice...

hard manual labor yesterday moving brick and then laying it back down with my fatheri n law. the man is a robot. went to dinner with friends and saw a band a little later. woke up this morning and i can't believe I forgot it was prom last night. i hope my girls had a ton of fun and got where they needed to go safely. im sure they did. i told them to call me if they needed someone to pick them up, or call wheels, or just someone. phone didn't ring. probably because they dont have my number....

but anyway, went to www.runnersworld.com and saw a great article. i enjoyed the last sentence:
"Thank God for running. It is the ultimate detox for me, whether my poison is bubbles, a foul mood, or a bad attitude. If I combat inertia, get out, and get moving, eventually every kind of toxin works its way out."

It just describes a runner and just running in general. I've had each of those runs: bad mood run, bubbles, bad attitude. running gets it all out and gets your head clear. i like it.

Also decided I wanted to run 2-300 miles this summer. guess i better start now.
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment