Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nice...






What a perfect day to run. Sun shining, not too hot, few clouds in the sky. Felt great running fast today and my knee didn't hurt! That much... maybe I should just run fast all the time, just not go as far??? hmmmm... will have to think about that one.








Ran a simple 2 miles today and then murauded my abs afterwards. Need to do some back stuff too... remember that.








Well, I didn't see many rocks today, but I did see a cool branch. I guess it may have looked something like this one in my way... not too sure. Hard to search for a picture of a branch when you don't have a camera. These fellas got it taken care of.






If I saw a rock, I'd want it to look like this:














Finally.. these little guys are going extinct due to global warming of our planet. As the temperature of the planet rises, these little guys climb further and further up the Colorado mountains. Soon, they'll run out of room to climb. Help stop/slow down global warming: www.climatecrisis.net

These little guys are the size of a tennis ball, Pika's they're called.


"We are witnessing a collision between our civilization and the Earth."

"It's just human nature to take time to connect the dots...There comes a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly" -An Inconvenient Truth

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment