Thursday through today was just absolutely gorgeous. nice breeze, few clouds, and not too hot/humid. For some dumb reason I took saturday AND sunday off. Still got my 28 miles in for the week.
Today ran 2 mile WU, then 6x 200 @ :56 with 200m recovery. Then 1 mile CD, total about 4.5 today. Was tired and my knees were tight. A sure sign of taking two days off in a row. never again, until after the 1/2 marathon.
Easy 4 tomorrow followed by a RACE. Time to redeme myself. I think I may try eating some cereal before the race. I would have to get up early though. Not sure if I'm up to it. I'll figure it out. 8:10, 7:50, last 1.1 just GO (16 minutes... need another 8 to get 24. I can DO IT!)
Weekly miles: 4.5
Summer Total: 73 miles
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment