Yippie kai yay mutha fu**er. thats how i feel right now. i also have a strong feeling of looking ahead to the future. we all make mistakes and we have to live with those mistakes and hope they didn't affect others too much and you all can move on. i made a big mistake last night and i want to move on.
during my race today I tried to run that horrible feeling out. I ran allright, got a little tired throug hthe 3rd mile. I need to do some more tempo runs and slow down my training. I've been running faster than my training is calling for, so I need to tone it down a notch. I think I'll have that opportunity the next three weeks and I won't be at summer runs (though I am really bummed about that.). Went out perfect, 8:10 (later I would learn the first mile was off by about 100 meters, so i guess I was a little fast), second mile was 8:33 and the last 1.1 was around 9:40 something I think. Total time was 26:07 which is :14 slower than my PR. Not bad I guess, but I know I can do better. something to look forward to for my next race.
Tuesday entailed a slow 3 mile run and light lifting and abs.
Tuesday/Wednesday miles: 7 miles
Summer total: 80 miles!
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment