Friday, July 6, 2007

CBH

Got to school about 730 this morning and felt great. Not super awake, but definitely more awake than I've felt all week. Ran a very easy 2 miles just to loosen up and break in the new shoes I got yesterday. Stretched it out a little, listened to Wheels talk to the girls then had some small talk then headed out on what was planned as a 6.2 mile run. Jonesy and I turned at the wrong spot and the run was actually only 5.7. But that's OK. Had some good convo's on the run and some good laughs. Heard about the new boys and 4th of July happenings and this and that. It was nice and we took it easy. Shirt and shorts wound up soaked through with perspiration. This is why we run. I lOVE it! I love this sport. Nothing else is more primative than running. I love it.
New shoes felt great! My legs are very tight and I'm going to stretch again here shortly. It's always nice having a new pair of shoes. These are definitely great ones.

Friday total: 7.7 miles (7-7!! AHHH!! I scream, but I never did run that at Guilford, 11.7? that's a different story)
Weekly total: 22.2 miles
Summer total: 90.7! WOO HOO! 160 to go!

-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment