Had a long weekend and couldn't summon up enough energy to run Sunday. Was disappointed about that. So Monday I tried to hit it pretty hard. We had a 5 mile fartlek run. I ran 2 miles when I got to school and did the 5 mile fartlek run. 45 minutes later I felt pretty good. Very humid and warm even at 9am. Was definitely tired.
Monday total: 7 miles
Weekly total: 7 miles
Summer total: 117.8
Tuesday:
C4K started today at 8am, so I didn't see the girls. I'm kind of bummed I won't see them until August because of our trip, but I can always drop down before class.
Ran 5.4 miles easy tonight. Ran my extended Augie loop. Felt OK. Couldn't find my knee strap so ran without it. knees felt fine until about the last 2.5 miles, they started to stiffen up. Iced them when I got home. I need to do more leg strengthening. I need to!
Tuesday total: 5.4 miles
Weekly total: 12.4 miles
Summer total: 123.2 miles
ALMOST HALFWAY THERE!! WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment