Saturday, July 14, 2007

Good week

It wasa good week. First time all summer I had to get up around the same time I need to during the school year, which is between 5-530AM!!! Holy cow. The middle school and younger kids are OK. very tiring working with them, because they do get my humor. needless to say, it's been a long week.

gorgeous run Wednesday. Had a 4 mile tempo and ran it AWESOME! 1 mile WU and CD, so a total of 6 miles. felt awesome.

Thursday and Friday I was just so tired from the new hours I didn't get out to run. I'm disappointed.

Saturday, ran at 830 this morning. Nice chilly breeze blowing my thoughts this morning. Ran about 5.5 this morning. Could have been 6, I need to still measure. Felt good again. Knees really sore. that stupid tendon below the patella just won't stop being sore. lots of ice after runs I guess.

Supposed to get 10 in tomorow. and I will.

Wednesday+Saturday total: 11.5
Weekly total: 18.5 miles
Summer total: 129.3

Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment