It's almost August folks! Holy cow! I've been away on vacation and it's taking me some time to get back to updating this thing. I really hope I can keep this up during the cross country season.
While on vacation I managed three runs. But that's OK because my knees were fine the entire trip. Hurts to keep them bent, all the way, for periods of time, but the runs felt great.
Ran the ROCKY STEPS!!! Holy cow that was the highlight of the trip for me. Just thinking of the movie and how historical and just awesome it is to run the same steps as Rocky. The statue was cool and the feeling I had was just cool. Good pics too.
Ran the boardwalk in Atlantic City. Nice condos and straight flat 4 miles. Nothing special really.
Ran around Bowie, MD. Had some intestinal issues so had to cut this 4 mile run short.
Ran 2 miles yesterday. First day back! Girls were awesome. Jane was awesome! So glad I have this job.
5 miles today. Plus lifting for the first time in 3 weeks. I'm definitely going to be hurting tomorrow morning for the hill workout. But it will be a good sore.
Cherrio!
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment