what more can I say? Great hill workout today. Very hard hill workout today. Had tempo on my schedule, but replacing it with hills worked out fine. Felt tired after the first 4 and still had 4 more to go. Totalled about 5 miles today including the hills. Maybe it was less, but the hills made it seem a lot further. Really sore this morning from lifting. Abs are tired and did core today with the girls. I'll hit em again tomorrow, and try and focus more on core, chest and back. Give my lower half a rest after today and yesterday's weight session.
CC Camp starts next week! Wheels and I are excited to see how many girls show up. It should be interesting. 70+ on our roster from the end of the school year. It will probably dwindle to 60 or so by the time school starts.
Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment