Just a random post on how the day went really. I want to start with the end and how listening to arguably one the greatest songs ever, Beginnings by the band Chicago. It's just an amazing song. Just amazing. Check it out here, what appears to be the original lineup of the band, something I've rarely seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_z_HT0SzU
The day was pretty good. I decided to share my love for the book/lecture of The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. It's also an amazing book and one that seriously changed my life. I know and honestly feel that everyone should either read the book or watch the lecture, you will not be disappointed. I was a little bummed a number of students decided to sleep, or just zone out. I know they missed a lot but hey, what can you do? I hope I got at least one to listen and take it seriously. I hope.
That's about it really. The song is just so good, perfect love song in my opinion.
I love running to Chicago too, so powerful and really gets me going.
Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment