Monday, January 9, 2012

I Will Survive



This is probably the best version of this song I have heard. PUMP IT UP!!!

I got to thinking today that no matter how awesome chemistry is, and how amazing of a teacher I pretend to be, teenagers just don't care :o) lol... I think they do, but with all the testing going around... do the people that decide to force these tests on our youth ever recall taking a test? At all? Have they ever taken one before? Teenagers, in their nature frankly don't really care sometimes :o) I'm OK with that. I have fun acting silly and loving what I do. I don't hide it either. Definitely not like this guy:


wow, creepy.

But if I do go down someday, I hope it's as cool and amazing as this guy:

Or maybe Professor Poliakov:

I think the point of my rambling is to love what you do. And pick something to do that you love doing. There's no other way to live it IMO.

I had a great run today. Time to think and reflect as usual. Thought a lot about PVGXC and how I hope their up for the great challenge ahead of this this spring and summer in preparation for XC. It's easy to be content getting 3rd, happy with the getting the wooden deck. Something the team hasn't done since 1996 I think. But, we need to realize we were 5 points from getting 2nd :o) Now, there's a lot to happen between now and then but we'll be ready.

I keep thinking of a preseason video song and I've found a few I like. Now I just need to make it :o)
CHEERS!
~Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment