Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Funny Stuff Maynard

Man, so I started this blog back up... what a funny word that is... blog... Blawwwwwwgguh.... blogblogblog
anyway, I decided to look back at some of my first posts, back in 2007. That is so long ago. I was in my 2nd year of coaching, 2nd at PV, 4th year teaching. So much has changed. My hair is falling out. I'm about 20 pounds thinner. I'm a faster, more fitter person and runner. I'm a darn good teacher and coach. I'm also an amazingly talented father too. Despite a few annoyances here and there, I'd say my life is actually pretty good.

My life is like getting something you want really bad:

Plus, smart phones are affordable now!!!

I decided to be a little more specific with what I discuss in my ramblings. Names, first only, and events going on. Just because I looked back at my first posts and discussed a few runners, but I don't know who I was talking about :o)

I'm also going to start a blog for Isabelle to read when she gets older. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment