Ok, so I sat down and went through my iTunes library and put together THE Ultimate Running CD. Get your pen and paper out (did I mention it was 37 songs long?).
I need to put it in an order, but here's the songs. Make your own order-
Release the Dogs- Biysetsfire
Born to run- The boss
Thunder road- The boss
What would you say (live)- DMB
Faggot- Korn
Blind- Korn
Rock and Roll- Zeppelin
Celebration Day- Zeppelin
Out on the Tiles- Zeppelin
Seek and Destroy- metallica
Invisible kid- metallica
Purify- metallica
Wonderwall- Oasis
DOn't look back in anger- Oasis
Use my third arm- pantera
Bulls on parade- RATM
Freedom- RATM
State of the Union- Rise against
Life less frightening- RA
Paper Wings- RA
Injection- RA
Beast of Burden- Stones
Wait and Bleed- slipnot
Duality- slipnot
Before I forget- slipnot
Jajunk Pt 1- Umphrey's McGee
Jajunk Pt 2- Umphrey's
Box full of letters- Wilco
Outtasite (outta mind)- Wilco
Dreamer in my dreams- Wilco
Misunderstood- Wilco
The Late Greats- Wilco
Shot in the arm- Wilco
Hummingbird- Wilco
Spiders- Wilco
Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (again)- Wilco
How to fight lonliness- Wilco (for jonesy)
There you have it. Enjoy. Of course, this is my taste. nothing pop on there unless you consider rolling stones, korn, panera, or wilco pop?
Keep you stick on the ice
-Hoffy
No comments:
Post a Comment