Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Again to PV

It was so cold yesterday for my first run in almost a week. I don't remember the last time I ran in weather so cold. I'll try it again tomorrow with some core and hip work.

2.3 miles for the week.


Been learning about black holes in gen. sci. That's some crazy stuff. Something 100x more massive than our sun, condenses down into a space 15 miles wide. So dense and massive nothing can leave it. Then I just watched a show on our achievements in reaching absolute zero. That's where matter ceases to move. 0K, -273oC... we've reaches -0.0000000001 C That is insane. But pretty cool.

I can't help but reflect on this year's senior class leaving soon. made so many relationships with students, affected so many lives, so many recomendations. A feeling I need to get used to I guess.

Life's a garden. Dig it.
-Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment