Not much today really. Been a hectic end to the work week, which put a slight damper on training mostly because of the stress selling a house can bring. But happy to say we sold our house this week after a long period of time of being first time sellers, making mistakes, home improvements, and someone watching over us and giving us a beautiful day for an open house and bringing who I feel to be the perfect fit for this house. Now the task ahead is finding a house and doing it relatively quickly but also with a brain :o)
Was a little irritated to not have the chance to see my girls this morning and hear how their meet went last night. But my family is first and seeing the face on my daughter when she found her Easter basket was priceless and can't be replaced with anything. Since we'll be at my parents this weekend we wanted to have our own "easter" with just our family. She got a bike helmet, which she then proceeded to thank the Easter bunny for. She was hesitant with it but once she sees me with mine on when we go biking she'll be fine.
The run today was actually pretty nice. I was cold and tight for almost the first half of this one. I ran around Augustana College, which is a challenge in itself, so to finish my last two miles averaging 9 min/mile and the last one 8:27/mile, I'm really happy. I chalk the pick up in pace to my PVGXC'rs and this song-
Which makes me want to dance in place while I run, I love it. It also makes me think ing Dance Daring people, which would be a riot, until my students secretly planned to do it to me. But it'd be funny anyway.
Love this singer too, Jordan Danielsen for the QCA!
No comments:
Post a Comment