I was told by a former athlete of mine tonight that "so many have complemented u & flock to u cuz it's so true, ur such a phenomenal coach/teacher/motivator/dad/everything" then another told me this weekend, "but as I looked around last night, you don't understand how much everyone appreciated it" about me being at the meet Friday. I tell you what, that night helped me out. And if that's all I needed to take charge head on, I can live with that.
I actually got school work done today. I took myself out of unnecessary situations where I didn't really need to be, so I could concentrate on other parts of my life that are just as important. My job doesn't end at 3:30.
This just came on my Twitter feed- "we are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it." ~ W. Osler
Jesus, do I need anymore signs thrown my way??! ;o)
Life is pretty awesome. If we can't take one road, there's another right next to it that can lead to so many astonishing things. Things that make us smile, and love, and be proud. Just beware of the road with a scary bear on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment