Sunday, February 10, 2008
Yes We Can
At a time of reflection, I went to this video, found at www.yeswecansong.com I believe. So inspirational that I can't help but put it here for the seldom that may run across this site. It's an important message and something to think about in November. Who will you decide to change this country from what it has become today? Who will make it what it should become. barack can make it become what it should be.
Track starts tomorrow and I really excited. Mostly because it's my motivation to get back into shape and loose the weight I put on since XC ended. I love running and I want to improve. This is a year of change. Change I can believe in. not just for our country, but in myself and my life around me.
YES WE CAN
-Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment