Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Failure is progress

It really is.. if you think about it. There's no way to move on and get better without a little slip up now and then... hmmmm...

Huge update needed:
Last friday, I honestly don't remember what I did, so I'll say I ran :o)
Saturday- I knew some bad weather would be comming so I got a long run in. A whopping 4 miles, but it's the longest I've done this year.

Sunday and Monday I rested.

Today, Tuesday, I ran on the treadmill for 2.5 miles. It sucked. I hate treadmills. They are the devil! I'd rather bundle up in 4 layers with hat and gloves than run on a treadmill. I lifted hardcore today. Tons of core work, hammies and quads, back and chest. Will do lunges and squats and more power stuff Thursday. If there's not a million people in the weight room again.

Knees felt good. A little sore right now, but that's because I didn't ice. I need to do that...

Good band to check out, and I mean it! The Old 97's. I downloaded their greatest hits album from iTunes and it's really good. A little country, little rock, it's nice, has good lyrics and is catchy. It's also not overly produced pop music like what you hear on the radio.

-Hoffy
p.s. I rule. So does Wheels and Laffy, because they're probably the only people that read this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah 'P.S. I rule.' You're right, I am reading this and I do rule also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for the PS. Nice workout today!

    ReplyDelete