Friday, February 15, 2008

Thoughts

I feel great today. I ran...what day did I run? Track started Monday and I didn't run. I didn't run Tuesday, got my hairs cut. Ran Wednesday about 20-23 minutes. Ran Thursday about 20 minutes. Total about 4.5 miles. PRetty pathetic, but just trying to build a base and not injur myself. Joints really sore, but that's just from the ice and uneven ground. Lifted both days and yesterday worked my lower body and my legs feel great with little pain. Hmmmm maybe all this talk about strengthening my lower body actually WILL make my knees feel better. Hmmm... Took today off to rest and will get back at it tomorrow. Take sunday off and will probably run Monday with the team. Good group of gals I say.


Yeah, so I was looking through this magazine called Blender, which is a music magazine. It had a list of the best metal drummers. I checked out the #1, who is Tomas Haake from a band called Meshugga. I've heard of them but have never heard them. Yeah, here they are:

I think I can make out 4 words in this song...
But what else worries me and that people actually listen to this garbage. I know the drummer is phenomenal, but holy hell is this stuff annoying.

Anyway, just keep smiling...just keep smiling
-Hoffy

1 comment:

  1. You better build a base for yourself before the end of March, Hoffy...because I'm coming home and we're running together! :)
    I'm smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete