Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm not dead

I'm really not. It's just been awhile since I've posted.

Let's see... last Thursday and Friday I ran with the team which was awesome as usual. I think I got there late Thursday so I risked th eicy sidewalks on my own. Ran Halcyon and back. Did hardcore core and lifted. Friday I ran Halcyon and back with the girls, but they were running faster than I wanted, so it was a nice run. Knees felt like poo all weekend so I took the weekend off. Yes, they felt like poo.

Had an absolutely awesome time Saturday night with Sarah, Amy and Dave and Jarrin met us out. I swear, Jarrin=FUN. Without Jarrin it's just a good time. With Jarrin, it's FUN/A BLAST!!!

Monday I ran 2.5 miles.... I wanted 3, but there's no real good place to run around my house, especially with the sidewalks and roads all nasty. I did 3, 2 minutes fartleks at about a 8 min. pace I would say. They felt good and it was nice finishing in the time I finished in. Felt good today and took it off.

Will run tomorrow to Augie to watch the girls run. Sarah heads out of town for a class, so I'm all alone till I see her in Champaign Friday.

Later dudes. Let'r rip! Hang ten!
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment