Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's a beautiful day

Woke up at 6:50 this morning...what the hell? Realized the women's Olympic marathon trials were on in 10 minutes and I felt awake (again, what the hell) and came in to watch it on NBCsports.com. It was pretty cool. They were flying too. Ran a few morning errands and came home. I ran to the park by Alleman HS, which is about 1.2 miles away, give or take. Ran a mini power-workout. Read about it in Men's Health of all places. Here it is: 10 push ups- 30 sec sprint- 10 situps- 30 sec sprint- 15 squats- 30 sec sprint. Do that three times. I only got to two times though. I was so tired. When I read it in the magazine it seemed not too bad... after the 2nd 30 second sprint I was already thinking of not doing 3.

Steve's Tap in 6 days! I'm going for it!! XT, lift, and a tempo workout this week.

I LOVE RUNNING!!!
-Hoffy

No comments:

Post a Comment