Yesterday ran about 2 miles arouns McClellen Heights, a really nice neighborhood in Davenport. Really big hills too so it was killer on my legs. Went pretty slow and easy. Still trying to get my legs back from this weekend.
Lifted insane today. Biked about 20 minutes, then lifted with the team:
3 sets each exercise (15-20-10 for reps)
MB Squat
Leg raise on SB
1 leg squat with MB
MB push up
Wood choppers
I can't remember the 6th exercise. Needless to say, I WILL be sore tomororw, but it's a good sore. Will run about 2 or 3 tomorrow to work the crap out.
Heading back to Rockford this weekend. Long run Sunday (or Saturday, about 65 min=7 mi)
Keep sloggin on friends
-Hoffy
I think we all could use new knees!
ReplyDeleteGood job on your running Hoff, you're awesome! :) Wheels told me you're getting a bike!! :) :)
Keep up the hard work!