
I knew this time would come. the time where i'd have to get off the comfy couch and stop taking naps. time to get back on my feet for 8+ hours a day. The children are different this year. much more quiet. some a little too loud. what do they feed these kids and i dont want to know whats going on at home to try and control them. probably nothing which is depressing. it's depressing knowing kids get whatever they want these days. all it takes is whining. TV I tell you. I watch that contraption and sometimes I wonder why. but then the antics of one Michael Scott makes me so happy to be fortunate enough to laugh histerically out loud.
67. That's the number of teenage girls I help corrale everyday for cross country practice. it's very overwhelming, but so great knowing Wheels has put together such a fun, exciting, and successful program. I like to say I've had a small hand in the 67. I try to be pumped, but I think me being more subdued and her being a jumping terrier trying to see into a window, we play off well with each other and it's fun. The girls have fun. Plus, this season will be great. so many great things are going to happen. It's going to be an exciting few months.
The video will come together nicely. I'll have to put the camera into the hands of the girls quite a bit. hope they can do some good things with it.
I'm going to try and keep this up. It's kind of evolved from a running log to more of a "journal." Either way, both are places to put and organize whatever junk is stuck in this brain of mine.
Laf-I'm so proud of you. Good luck.
-Hoffy!
No comments:
Post a Comment