Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Page 1

My plan is to write something short each day this year.

Great end to 2013 with a wonderous intro to 2014.  Woke up early but turned over and just laid there and tried to fall back asleep. Eventually woke up past 9 and realized Isabelle and Sarah had slept in too. Cool waking up and having Belle crawl in bed with Sarah and I.  I love my family.

Goals this year are to eat more fruit and veggies.  Commit to a solid spring 1/2 marathon with a PR this fall, probably the QC Half in September.  No marathon for me, just not interested in racing that distance. I loved training for it, but the race was awful :o)

Not sure my goals on the school front. be more positive about the direction education is going I suppose.

Coaching goals- be more positive yet constructive. Be confrontational but with heart and a smile.  Do more research this summer into training and coaching.  I've slacked on that front a lot over the years.  Re-commit to the team. I was disappointed in myself last fall in how I felt emotionally and just overall. It could have been the marathon training taking it's toll. It could have been a lack of respect I felt for myself by others. Or it could have been my paranoia.  Can't turn back the clock so time to look forward.

that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment